Information We Collect
The types of information we may obtain about you include:
- Personal or business contact information (such as name, address and email address, social media, name of your company or department, and your business function or title);
- Demographic information (such as age and gender);
- A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses our sites;
- Information you provide by interacting with us through our sites, including by submitting questions, commenting on our forums and interacting with us through social media;
- Contact information of individuals with whom you would like to share our content;
- Payment information (such as account or credit card number for processing through our third party payment processor); and
- Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
The information we may collect automatically includes:
Usage information. Whenever you visit or interact with our sites, we, as well as any third-party advertisers and/or service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how our sites are accessed and used (“Usage information”). Usage information may include browser type, device type, operating system, application version, the page served, the time, the preceding page views, and your use of features or applications on our sites, as well as search terms that visitors use to reach our sites. This information helps us keep our sites usable for our visitors and allows us to tailor content to a visitor’s interests.
Device Identifier. We automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”) for the Device (computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device) you use to access our sites. A Device Identifier is a number that is assigned to your Device when you access a website or its servers, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier. We may use a Device Identifier to, among other things, administer our sites, help diagnose problems with our servers, analyze trends, track users’ web page movements, help identify you and your interests, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Cookies; Pixel Tags. The technologies used on our sites to collect Usage information, including Device Identifiers, include but are not limited to: cookies (data files placed on a Device when it is used to visit our sites), mobile analytics software and pixel tags (transparent graphic image, sometimes called a web beacon or tracking beacon, placed on a web page or in an email, which indicates that a page or email has been viewed). Cookies may also be used to associate you with social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter and, if you so choose, enable interaction between your activities on our sites and your activities on such social networking sites. We, or our partners, may place cookies or similar files on your Device for security purposes, to facilitate site navigation, to perform analytics, and personalize your experience while visiting our sites (such as allowing us to select which ads or offers are most likely to appeal to you, based on your interests, preferences, location or demographic information). A pixel tag may tell your browser to get content from another server.
How We Use the information We Collect
We use the information we collect for a variety of business purposes such as to respond to your questions and requests for services; provide you with access to certain areas and features; purchase history; verify your identity; communicate with you about your account and activities on our sites, modify or change any of our policies; tailor content, advertisements, and offers we serve you; improve our sites; comply with contractual obligations; and for purposes disclosed at the time you provide your personal information or otherwise with your consent. We may also collect information for the following purposes:
- Communicate with you (including by phone or by email) about our products, services, offers, surveys, events and promotions, and oﬀer products and services we believe may be of interest to your company;
- Publish your testimonials about our products, including on our sites, forums, blogs, and social media assets (if we choose to publish your testimonial, we will generally only include your name, title and company name);
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and lead generation strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read);
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our sites; and
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions.
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
Text marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send text messages about our store, new products, and other updates. Updates include Checkout Reminders. Webhooks will be used to trigger the Checkout Reminders messaging system.
Information We Share
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose personal information about you, except as described in this Policy. We may share non-personal information, such as aggregate data and Usage information with third parties. We may share the information we collect with our affiliated companies, business partners, ad network vendors and their participants, and other third parties for the purposes described in this Policy, including to communicate with you about products and services, offers, events and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you. We may also share the information with our service providers that perform services on our behalf. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform certain services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We also may share information about you with other third parties when we have given you an opportunity to opt out of such sharing and you do not opt out.
Your Privacy Rights, Choice and Access
We offer you certain choices about what information we collect from you, how we use and disclose the information, and how we communicate with you.
You control the personal information that you provide to us on our sites, but some personal information is required by us in order for you to obtain services from us or for you to use our sites. If you choose not to provide us with your personal information on our sites, you may not be able to take advantage of some of the services we offer or use some functionality on our sites. Except as provided above, we will not share personal information collected on our sites with third parties without your consent. You may also direct us to stop sending you promotional emails by following the removal instructions in a communication you receive from us. Your opt-out request will be processed within a reasonable period of time following the date on which we receive it.
If you wish to modify, verify, correct, or delete any of your personal information collected through our sites, you may edit your registered user information or contact us at email@example.com. In accordance with our routine record keeping, we may delete certain records that contain personal information you have submitted through our sites. We are under no obligation to store such personal information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such personal information. It may not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons. We will retain your information (including geo-location data) for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your online account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services through the platform, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We do not control certain privacy settings and preferences maintained by our social media partners. If you wish to make changes to those settings and preferences, you may do so by visiting the settings page of the appropriate social media site.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may request that we provide to you (i) a list of the categories of personal information about you that The Little Catholic Box has disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the calendar year preceding your request, (ii) the names and addresses of such third parties, and (iii) if the nature of the third parties’ business cannot reasonably be determined from their names, examples of the products or services marketed, if known to The Little Catholic Box, sufficient to give you a reasonable indication of the nature of the third parties’ business. To submit your request, please email email@example.com.
Access and Correction
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with reasonable access to the personal information we maintain about you. We will also provide you a reasonable opportunity to correct, amend or delete that information where it is inaccurate. We will respond to your request within a reasonable period of time. We may limit or deny access to personal information where providing such access is unreasonably burdensome or expensive under the circumstances, or as we otherwise deem appropriate. In addition, please note that (i) we may not be able to edit or delete your personal information stored with our third-party service providers, and (ii) we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements).
Other Websites, Data Processing and Safeguards
Our sites may contain links to other sites that we do not own or operate. This includes links from advertisers, sponsors and/or partners that may use our logo(s) as part of a co-branding or co-marketing agreement. We do not control, recommend or endorse and are not responsible for these sites or their content, products, services or privacy policies or practices. These other sites may send their own cookies to your Device, they may independently collect data or solicit personal information and may or may not have their own published privacy policies. You should also independently assess the authenticity of any site which appears or claims that it is one of our sites (including those linked to through an email or social networking page). This is a U.S. website subject to U.S. law, including applicable privacy and information security requirements. When you visit this site, we may process information about you outside of the country in which you are located, including in the U.S. We will protect information collected through this site as described in this Policy. While The Little Catholic Box has implemented administrative, technical and physical safeguards to assist in protecting the personal information we collect, please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
This Policy may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices. We will post a prominent notice on this site to notify you of any significant changes to our Policy and indicate at the bottom when it was most recently updated.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
2. User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that The Little Catholic Box and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
3. Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery and sale of [Describe company’s goods/service offerings - this should be broad and general to encompass any type of message you may send. Messages outside of this scope may not be allowed under the TCPA]. Messages may include checkout reminders.
4. Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
5. Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at email@example.com. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
6. MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
7. Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
8. Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
9. Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
10. Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes: - Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity; - Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; - Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code; - Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received; - Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and - Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
11. Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge Inc. d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Arvada, Colorado before one arbitrator. The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which The Little Catholic Box’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY VIA ARBITRATION AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. Further, unless both parties agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
12. Florida Law: We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
13. Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your choices or preferences, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also may write to us at:
The Little Catholic Box
7239 Braun Ct
Arvada, CO 80005
Updated: These terms are effective as of February 2, 2022.